Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Immodesty at its best... or worst...

First, I should say that I have made a promise to myself that I am not going to put any immodest pictures on this blog that show (or almost show) body parts or extreme examples of what not to do. However, I have made a decision to show this photo because not only does it show the baseness of immodesty, but the lack of honor that this young woman has shown for herself. Someone said to me, "This is hysterical". I don't see it that way. The email I received with this picture said this was a "true redneck tank top". People can make jokes all day long, but it doesn't help our families live in a more modest way. What is really true about the 'clothing' in this photo is that this person shows blatant disregard for herself and others around her. I cringe when my children are exposed to this type of dress. This picture was apparently taken in an outdoor flea market. I am sad that so many seem to have adopted such a lazy, sloppy attitude about their clothing. I'll just let the picture speak for itself now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barf!

Check out this news article!

http://dwb.islandpacket.com/features/story/6939145p-6202814c.html